Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tetons on my mind


So..Nick is in Jackson Hole, Wyoming this week.  He will spend his vacation snowmobiling and snowboarding as much as one possibly can.  I'm glad that he got to go but am feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am missing out on one of my favorite places.  Lincoln and I will have fun this week though, visiting my parents and soaking up the extra attention and the glorious absence of dishwashing and laundry.  We even got some snow here and have big plans for trying out Linc's new snowpants, I'm thinking saucer rides are in order.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Alright, you got it to work! Have fun at your parents. I was thinking maybe we could take some pics of Lincoln at his birthday party.

Chris C said...

Jacki,

I wish we all could have gone together, it would have been way more fun. I will heading out just after Link's birthday party! I am sooooo excited!

I also wished I could have found you guys last Saturday at the mountain. What a day...